Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hugs~

Wheeee~

I'm back home! Was at camp on Friday & Saturday but didn't stay over because the camp was..... maybe I'll say it in another post.

Anyway, I've been listening to an old song recently~ Heard it on the radio one day and found out the title of it. Really liked it in the past and even now too~


Before I Fall In Love

My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
Cuz, my hearts been fooled before
Am I just seeing what I want to see
or is it true could you really be

Someone to have and hold
with all my heart and soul
I need to know before I fall in love
someone who'll stay around
through all my up's and down's
Please tell me now before I fall in love

I'm at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burned
but I wanna take a chance
Oh, please give me a reason to believe
say you're the one
that you'll always be

Someone to have and hold
with all my heart and soul
I need to know before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
through all my up's and down's
Please tell me now before I fall in love

It's been so hard for me
to give my heart away
but I'd give my everything
just to hear you say

Someone to have and hold
with all my heart and soul
I need to know before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
through all my up's and down's
Please tell me now before I fall in love
Before I fall in love

You can watch the video here: Coco Lee - Before I Fall In Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing a few quotes here~

"Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words."

"A hug overcomes all boundaries. It speaks words within the mind that cannot be spoken."

"A silent hug means a thousands words to the unhappy heart."

"Through your embrace you speak a thousand words, without ever saying one."

"Hugs are great, but when they are from the people you care most about, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside!"

"A hug is the purest burst of emotion."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, you might be wondering what's up with all the hugs quotes. It's because recently I found out what hugs can feel like and how meaningful it is. Well, more like I remember the power of hugs. Hahax..

Hugs are a really good way to express one's emotions and feelings. And at the same time, it can make someone feel like they are wanted by someone for that moment. It might have been a brief hug but the memory of it may last a lifetime.

Hugging and being hugged are able to give each party a strong sensational feeling, especially by someone you love.

A hug may contain a lot of meanings and words that aren't easily expressed out, thus, when a hug takes place, one will be able to feel the meanings & words of the other party and be overwhelmed by the emotions.

Okie~ Shall end off here. Gonna catch up on my dorama~ XDD

Oh yea! I'm gonna watch Nodame Cantabile The Movie with Xiang Min tomorrow~! Wheeee! Can't wait for it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...