Sunday, March 7, 2010

My To-Do List

Wheeee~! I'm back home! In my own sweet comfy bed with my huggies~ Wasn't at home for the past 3 days. Was at Jun's 21st birthday chalet at Pasir Ris~ Was gonna spend both nights there but went over to boyf's house on the 2nd night. Some stuff cropped up and I was really tired. However, was tossing and turning the whole night, think I drank too much green tea... again. Hahahaha.

Okie~ Just a short update and to remind myself of some stuff!

To-Do List:
1) Meet up with Friends (Sec, Church, Poly)
2) Go register for my driving classes
3) Job Hunt
4) The MEETING (arggghhh)
5) Planning for Good Friday thingy
6) Monthly groceries (mainly at Watsons..hahahahha)
7) Settle Sprees
8) Sleep more (sleeping only a few hours recently)
9) Packing for HK Trip
10) Start thinking of what to do for my future.
11) Start learning how to cook!!!!~

Okok, probably the cooking part will send Kim screaming away when she sees this. I guess. Hahahaha. But I believe with determination, nothing is impossible. Whahahaha~ Where do I get my determination from? My dearest boyfriend. Hahahahaha. I believe the kitchen is as scared of me as I am of it. So, I'm gonna try to learn more kitchen skills from now on. XDDD

Why the sudden notion of it huh? Well, I was on the way back from his house and suddenly this phrase popped into my head: 'Don't ask what others can do for you but what you can for others.'
Hahax, so I'm gonna try hard in the cooking dept too~

Wish me luck~ (and the kitchen too) Hurhurhur.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...